Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites.

It's that wonderful time again! Time for me to share the Etsy love and show you some of my favorite things I've found over the week. I enjoy doing themes for these so I thought I'd use my love of coffee/tea for inspiration! Enjoy.

Set of Two Charming Little Home Mugs by CircusBearVintage

Kaylah is my Etsy hero. I really look up to her and wanted to show some love towards her new  shop! There are so many beautiful things listed in there, but I especially love this set of adorable mugs. 
Cup Beach Print by teconlene

I'd love to hang this print right above where we keep  our  Bodum coffee maker.
Herbal/Chai Tea Kit by CraigsMarket

I really love the way their loose leaf teas are packaged. They'd make a fantastic gift!

Octopus Tea Ball Charmer by OwensAcres.

How could I miss this wonderful little octopus? I drink so much loose leaf tea I may have to pick him up.
Crochet Teacup Blue by SheepishKnitCrochet

I've been a fan of Meredith's shop and blog for quite some time. I love all of her crocheted tea cups, but especially the blue one!




Have an adventurous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment