Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Hi! Again, I'm sorry I haven't been writing as often as I should be. This week has been all about dealing with my new sugar-free diet instructed by my naturopath. It's been tricky! I miss eating cake! But, as I write this while eating my rye bread with hummus, and drinking a blueberry smoothie Robert made me... life is good. Here are some beautiful things I've found on Etsy this week!

JELLYFISH Tri Blend Tank by ZenThreads

Definitely need this for when the weather gets warmer. I'd love to wear it on a date to the Aquarium.
Zombie Leg Love Art Print by burntfeather

I've been a fan of Fee of burntfeather for many years. Her Etsy shop is one of my favourites. I'd die if someone got me this!
Ruffle Fashion Crochet Necklace by A Common Thread

This dainty necklace is so gorgeous. I'd pair it with a little black dress.


Raw Purple Amethyst Crystal Necklace by CAMPandQUARRY

One of my first purchases on Etsy was one of CAMPandQUARRY's necklaces. They are perfect!

3 Mermaid Cards by theFiligree

And the little girl in me loves these mermaid cards. I think it may be time to revisit my Hans Christen Andersen book of fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment