Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorites.

It's Friday and it's time to party! I've been feeling even more mad love for Etsy this week than usual. Here we go!

8x12 Print Red by sandragrafik

I've always been more than fascinated by Little Red Riding Hood, and I love this interpretation. 

Conjoined Teeth Ring by charlotteburkhart

Is it just me, or is there something oddly romantic about this ring? I know it may be a bit creepy for some people's tastes, but I adore it! Actually, all of the rings in this shop are entirely beautiful.
Passport Cover Our Solar System by TwoPolkaDots

I've been thinking about getting a little cover for my passport so it won't get bent. I like this solar system one a lot!
Parrot Green Brook Earrings by botny.

I've been seeing earrings by Botny everywhere on Etsy over the past couple of weeks. Her shop is exploding with goodness right now! I think this pair is the most "me".
Sticker Set by SarahMcNeil

And last but not least, Sarah McNeil's wonderful sticker sets! Her illustrations are so charming. I'd like to send them to penpals when I write love letters.
Hope you enjoyed my Etsy treasures I found this week. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment