Saturday, February 4, 2012

Film Photographs.

Taking 35mm film photographs is one of my favorite things in life. I love how magical it feels to set up the composition of a shot, click the shutter, take it into the shop and wait...and then to see how everything turns out once you have the photos back...it's something that has brought me happiness for many years. Today I wanted to share some of my recent photographs. Hope you like them!

Some of mine and Robert's vintage finds.

My birthday is in October and we had a pumpkin carving party.

My friend, Camilla.

Megan and Camilla at night.

In the summer Robert and I rode our bikes to Pender Island.

Robert enjoying a delicious vegan cinnamon bun in Seattle, WA.

I always love photos of clothes drying on a line.

My best friend, Rachael at the pumpkin patch.

As you can see, most of these photos are from October. Some of them are a part of my 365 project, where I take a photo with my SLR every day. I recently lost an entire roll of 36 photos for the project, and have since  stopped taking photos. I need to get back into it! I'm going to restart tomorrow! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment