Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Farewell: New York City!


I'm writing to say my goodbyes! Tomorrow Robert and I head off to New York City for the annual Toy Fair! We get to spend four days adventuring around the big city... exploring neighborhoods, eating so much vegan food we want to barf, and riding the carousel in Stanley Park... and then we have four days of hard work previewing the new toys the world has to offer and deciding what to carry at our stores. I've never been to New York City before and don't really know what to expect. I'm so thrilled though! I want to go to the New Museum, walk by the place where Andy Warhol's factory was, and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I'll be taking photos of EVERYTHING and look forward to sharing it all with you when I return on Feb. 17th.

I also want to wish you all an early Happy Valentine's Day! To celebrate I baked my team of awesome staff at the toy store some vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes and we took some time to colour our favourite Disney princesses.


And last, but not least, I am happy to say that my new business cards just arrived! I love them!


Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment