Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites.

Unplug Note Card by drkennedyjones 
Introducing my first weekly posts...Friday Favorites! Every Friday I will be posting a handful of my favorite Etsy finds from different shops. I am an avid customer on Etsy and am always on the lookout for great shops. This is my way of spreading Etsy love around! My first round up of items are sure to delight you! Have a look...
Forest Print by caitlinsuzanne
I love how mysterious this print is. Caitlin Suzanne was my very first customer when I opened up my vintage shop, and I absolutely love her work. I'm feeling very drawn to forests this week.
Time to Get Things Done Mug by KinShipPress

Kin Ship Press is one of my all-time favourite shops on Etsy. I love all of their designs. I recently bought my boyfriend one of their pillowcases, and it was perfect! I know if I had this awesome mug it would make it much easier to get my work finished.

Pencil Pouch Woodgrain and Owls by The Dainty Squid
Kaylah from The Dainty Squid is one of my Etsy/blogging heroes. And her pouches and clutches are so adorable. Hopefully one day I will be a proud owner of one of her creations. For now, I will simply sit back and admire.

2012 Botanical Photographic Calendar by MilesOfLight


And be sure to start this year off right with one of Miles Of Light's beautiful calendars. I particularly adore the botanical garden version, but there are plenty of other lovely designs to choose from.

What are some of your favourite shops? Please share! I promise I'll look at them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment