Monday, January 30, 2012

Creative Expression.

photo by emmet gowin.
some days things aren't all peaches and roses. some days you want to throw a temper tantrum and cry and beat your fists. i'll be honest and say that i had a stressful day at the toy store today. but at the end of my shift my best friend met me at the door and we went on a hunt for treasures at the thrift store and craft supply store. we ate stir fry and talked about all of the crap on our minds. and then i came home and used my own hands to create three beautiful sweater clips i'm really proud of. i'm so happy i have this little outlet for my energy. i'm glad that making these clips gives me a new found peace of mind. i'm still new at being creative in this way and it still surprises me every time i make a new style. thanks for being a part of it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment