Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shop Updates!

I want to let everyone know that after spending all afternoon digging through thrift store jewelry sections and selecting only the finest vintage earrings, I have updated my etsy shop! I created all of the new sweater clips with the help of my friends Rachael (for her opinions/advice) and Leah (for her lovely modeling). My shop has now officially been open for a week and what a fun week it's been! From the bottom of my heart I want to thank everyone who has supported me this first week, and for the lovely customers who've purchased my little creations - you can never fully understand how much it means to me. Running this shop brings a lot of happiness to my life. I hope you all like the new clips and be sure to 'like' me on Facebook and Twitter too, for fun updates! I'll be posting coupons on there soon as well! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment